Someone observed the other day that Midorikai is like kindergarten. Currently this is mainly because as soon as one person gets sick, everyone gets sick. And it's not just MIdorikai, it's the whole 55 students of Gakuen. Blame the bit where we make food and drink for each other all day long in charcoal heated non-ventilated rooms and drinking from the same bowl half the time, then washing everything in cold water without soap and shivering through lectures in unheated classrooms. I guess. And spending 12 hours a day together and not sleeping that much.
Anyway. I'm the ONLY ONE of NINE Midorikaisei who hasn't been sick or started to come down with a sore throat in the last five days. The last few days it was Mike and Olya in masks, today we had the three "masketeers" in their face masks, plus Sarah under some other weird bad weather, Paivi with no voice at all, and Damian saying he has a sore throat too. I feel like the last human in the zombie apocalypse surrounded by the toxic reanimated corpses of my friends. I am not going without a fight, but it's actually kinda lonely being a survivor.
I'm so paranoid. At least if I got ill, there would be no more hesitating before picking up every little thing, talking to anyone, sitting next to anyone, going out into the cold, eating drinking, etc. I'm pounding vitamins and Vitamin C and ginger drink-- just like a sick person anyway.
But I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!
It must be that strong Kansas upbringing that is keeping you well. :o)
ReplyDeleteIt won't be much longer before you head home for Christmas. Stay well til then.
Kurt
Now I know why nobody is commenting. I had to sign up for a google account to post.
ReplyDeleteOoh, Kurt, thanks for mentioning that. I think I have now changed that.
Delete