Tuesday, September 10, 2013

LON

Well, it's day 5 or so, and I put a deposit down on a flat about an hour ago.  Now I'm killing a little time catching up on things in a very very cute coffee shop before going to introduce myself at Queen Mary for the first time. I suppose this means things are coming together. Fewer and fewer obstacles stand between myself and needing to get this syllabus finalized.  And it OUGHT to be fun to put together, but because it's also hard and new to me, it's been slow going.  I'm hoping to have an office and library access though by the end of the day, so that could help.

I've been walking walking walking all over east London.  Here's things that I've come across:


QM law school...
A few days later, the caption had been augmented.




awaiting the right wing anti-immigrant march in Whitechapel.

Waiting for the right-wingers by the Islamic Bank of Britain...


Pop up party at a dentist office.


No comments:

Post a Comment